After using XCache for a few weeks, I was pleased with the amazingly fast speeds it offered me. However, the problem was that Zend Optimizer upgraded their software, which caused XCache to be incompatible with Zend Optimizer and was constantly giving PHP errors which killed the whole server. Therefore, I decided to use another PHP accelerator. I decided to give eAccelerator a try; however, the problem is that vBSEO does not detect an installation of eAccelerator even though it is there.
Even though my community is still small, I am still amazed at the "high" earnings I get for such a small community!
For an average of 1000 page impressions, I would get about 5 clicks. Earnings: $0.20
For an average of 500 page impressions, I get 3 clicks.
I have earned 6 US dollars in July, and that was from the first July to the 31th July.