Ok, I had no idea this was going to be a disaster moving my forums to a new domain. I entered the new URL info and vBSEO immediately said the URL was invalid or the license is expired. I tried updating the URL with vBSEO but the support system is down and said I needed to upgrade....so I upgraded. I haven't recieved any emails from vBSEO and my forums are still down. I've tried disabling vBSEO, change the forum URL back, and everything is still no go. Cmon guys, I'm not trying to circumvent anything. You're "restrictions" have shut my site down. Even though I had the forums disabled, no one can even see that we are working on the site because they get the invalid vBSEO license page before anything else. Help please!