Howdy vbseo guys.
I have a forum I've been running for a few years now and really want to invest in vbSEO because vbulletin is terribly optimized by default. (being a professional SEO myself, it's quite scary LOL)
Anyways, this is an established forum with thousands of members and we're about to hit the 100k posts mark. Well I've got a few questions I'd like clarified before we move forward and buy this thing.
First off, I'm running vb 4.0.7 at the moment. And for my concerns...
1 - Does running vbSEO have any substantial impact on the website's and server's performance themselves?
2 - I have a series of add-ons installed on my forum, I will list them below. Please let me know if you're aware of any conflicts with them and vbSEO, or if you see any potential issues with them:
- autopm on thread moderation 4.0.5
- BBR - Google Analytics Addon 1.0.3
- CT Remove Time Limit Editing Posts for UserGroups 4.0.1
- Disable Member Homepage URLs by BOP5 1.5
- Easy Forms 4.3.0
- Easy Mod Tools 4.0.4
- Make Prefixes Clickable to Filter Forumdisplay 1.1
- MARCO1 Image Re-sizer With JS 2.0
- Minimum number of posts to post links. 1
- Rotating Banner System 2.3.4
- Separate Sticky and Normal Threads 4.0.1
- Tabs en vBulletin 4.x 2.0.3
- User CP Referral ID and Referrer in Profile 1.0.7
- Usergroup Allow HTML 4.001
- VSa - (De)Bump Threads 1.2
- VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics 7.0.3
- VSa - Advanced Registration 2.0.1
- Word Links FREE by BOP5 VB4 2.0
- WS vBulletin Tweet Poster 4.0.6
3 - What kinds of changes and adjustments will I have to make to vbulletin once I purchase and implement vbSEO?
4 - The license does not expire is that correct? It's a one time fee for vbSEO?
5 - My site is already getting tons of traffic from google, do you expect us that we'll see even more traffic once we start using vbSEO even though we're already getting tens of thousands of visits a month from search?
Thanks, looking forward for the reply.