What I basically want is this -
the main forum will be at www.site.com/index.php as usual.
the CMS part will be separated into sections, lets say -
each section will sit under a different "folder" or a subdomain (howto.site.com, media.site.com etc')
- www.site.com/howto - #1 section
- www.site.com/media - #2 section
- www.site.com/guides - #3 section
- www.site.com/support - #4 section
- www.site.com/web -#5 section
you got the idea, the articles under each section will be
- www.site.com/howto/<category name>/this-is-an-article
this is what I want to do.
we don't need to content.php part in the url.. it's much more professional like I asked.
is it possible with VBSEO? does vBSEO has load impact on the server? (for big boards)