Unfortunately there is a major issue within my Macbook Pro and i had to leave it to Apple service. It looks like the tests will take longer then i expected and i may receive my Macbook Pro next Monday. Till then i'll try to get online via iPad and my wife's Macbook Air. This may cause some delays within ticket and thread responses. Please bear with us until the issue with my Macbook Pro is resolved.
We are sorry for the delays that can occur.