Another big and important thing is the domain age and domain names that's the most helpful thing in your site that's your way to get some more traffic from the search engines
Yes I believe that You Domain name could be your key to the first result
IF You will search in Google about SEO
Check the results domains you will found the all results is the domain names have the word "SEO" In the domain name
Also We know that Google looks into the registration date and renewal dates of each website. They simply try to determine which websites are legitimate and which are not as fast as possible.
It is advised to pay for your domain couple of years ahead. First of all to stop worrying about renewal dates which you might forget or simply be too busy to remember. That way you also show Google that you have serious plans about your domain, that your business is legitimate and that you want to develop it in time.
- Yes, Domain age is so important and make effect in your Google Page Rank
- spammers register and drop domains quickly, thus logically spamming sites usually have newly registered domain names. so Google may think your domain (if you register it 1 year) as a spammer and he think your domain may drop the domain or didn't renew it so Google didn't crawl your site good
- domain content (website age, inbound links, text on site, website optimization etc.) is more important than domain age,
- old domains usually have some link history and thus carry more weight than newly registered domains.
- domains can be registered but never used for a long time (parked) so be careful before buy an old domain and you think because the domain is old so that's will have a good rank and will get traffic because it might be "Parked" for long time
- Domain names have relevant phrases with some good content that's will make you get more and more traffic.