LiveStats for GA v.1.0 Beta 2 has been released. You may download it via the original announcement post (remember, the latest version is the bottom-most file).
- rendering performance improved
- corrected bugs/incompatibilities reported in a thread/tickets
- usergroup access option updated (usergroups selectable from combo box now)
- miscellaneous updates
- layout changed slightly, again, to improve rendering
- Multiple reports added to both, the "page stats" tab and "global stats" tab:
- All traffic sources (Page Stats)
- Keywords (Page Stats)
- User-Defined (Page Stats)
- Keywords (Global Stats)
- Referring Sites (Global Stats)
- Search Engines (Global Stats)
- Top Content (Global Stats)
- Content By Title (Global Stats)
- Top Landing Pages (Global Stats)
- Top Exit Pages (Global Stats)
- All Traffic Sources (Global Stats)
- To accomodate new reports, tables now are stacked in "accordion" style, plus the total number of records is displayed on the header of each table for quick view access
- Date range selector (hot! - try selecting "Within the Past Day")
- Reports definitions are no longer hard-coded, they are now incorporated using a standard xml format declaration. This will allow us to add more reports, faster, as we move forward. It also makes it a lot easier for us to port the widget to WordPress (in progress) and implement as SaaS (when that happens). The best part is that it will enable advanced users to define their own custom reports.
Sample declaration (again, for advanced users - we will document usage later):
Code:<CustomReport><Title>Keywords</Title><Name>content.TopContentDetailKeywordsReport</Name><Type>page</Type><Columns><col id="-1">Keyword</col><col id="0">Visits</col><col id="1">Pages/Visit</col></Columns></CustomReport>
- "URL prefix" setting via the admincp to provide support for mutliple subdomains under a single GA profile.