We are pleased to announce the launch of the vBulletin Facebook Application, available soon for your community!
This exciting new product comes in response to the ongoing demand from you asking vBulletin for assistance in leveraging the Facebook platform. The vBulletin Facebook application will help you drive more traffic and engagement to your community by creating a new interactive social community experience for new and existing users.
The vBulletin Facebook App allows site owners to engage existing community members, as well as attract new users by leveraging Facebook’s vast social network.
Promote User Engagement:
- Add a fresh new way of letting new and existing community members interact with your forum directly from Facebook. Your application can be customized and branded to promote your community’s brand awareness throughout the Facebook social network.
- Your application users and their social network see featured highlights of your community’s content in their News Feeds, increasing activity on your forum and promoting additional page views.
- Enhance your community’s Facebook fan page by linking the app to your page to bring additional new functionality to your Facebook fans.
Expand Your Community’s Reach and Attract New Users:
The vBulletin Facebook app is an economical investment in the growth and involvement of your community! The vBulletin Facebook app works with vBulletin sites running vBulletin version 3.7.5 and higher.
- Posts created with the vBulletin Facebook app appear in users’ News Feeds, promoting your community and content to their friends!
- Your community becomes an active part of the vast vBulletin Social Network, promoting your site to Facebook friends of your members and other people who are using the vBulletin app to access other vBulletin forums
Important Notices Before Using the App
- The application is not yet available for sale
- The application is currently in Beta, this means that it will be evolving and improving in the coming days
- You MUST use Facebook Connect functionality on vBulletin.com in order to use the app, otherwise it will prompt you to Register a New Account
- A more technical blog post detailing the App technology and functionality will be made available soon.
- Suggestions and Problems? Please use our Tracker: HERE.
- Licensed Customers' Discussion Thread for the product can be located HERE.